Thursday, January 14, 2010

When one door closes another one opens?

Man, I'm on a roll with this blogging thing....look at me now! :)

I don't think it comes as much suprise to some people to read this but I HATE my job. The only thing I love about it is the fact that I get to work, for the most part, with people I love and vacation runs freely to me. Not that I take advantage of this it's just that it's a very good perk that I enjoy. :)


As I mentioned earlier I didn't get the job at MDA like I wanted but I know it's because it's just not supposed to happen at this point in my life.


Going through my days I know that I am destined for something SO much greater than ROC, but for some reason this is where I'm am to be right now...and it's frustrating. I'm trying to really start seeing my job as a blessing in disguise. What job is going to let you come and go freely throughout the day and take vacation when you want? Not many.


And so begins what I feel could be a new and fun journey...something I would enjoy doing and something I feel could sell itself. I don't want to say much yet but, I think it's going to be great! So if you would say a prayer for me and for the things I want to do. I'm not meant to sit behind a desk all day long! I need my creativity to soar!!!!





1 comment:

  1. I need to know, I need to know, I need to know...!!!!

    ReplyDelete