Saturday, January 23, 2010

Practicing Patience

Over the last few weeks God has really been testing my patience and my faith in him and what he wants to do.

I don't like my job and have applied for others but have been picked over by someone else with more experience. It's just so frustrating to me to take the time and get all nervous and get all dressed up and go through and interview process and then wait it out and get nothing!!

All I want is a job I can enjoy that pays a little more!

I'm also becoming very impatient with boys. I just want to rush things along but really it needs to be moving at a snails pace. I want a relationship that will work, that is centered around God, and makes me so happy. I love being single but sometimes I just want someone that I can go home to every night.

All of that to say.... Good things come to those who wait....but I'm just really sick of waiting.

1 comment:

  1. Girl I'm with you. Waiting is NOT easy. Prayer and faith will bring peace (that from the 6 months I was in waiting last year). You are strong, resilient and beautiful!

    ReplyDelete