Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Well.....this is something that I've realized.....I SUCK at blogging....please disregard my last blog. Really I just love reading yours...not doing my own! :) I promise, I will become better. My life is full of interesting ups and downs and I've got to keep ya'll enjoying them with me.

It's 2010...I'm almost 24. That is SO weird to me. 24....it's just seems such a blah age to me. I'm 24 years old I have a job I hate, I'm not married and obviously no kids ANYTIME soon, ALL things I thought would be a part of my life by 24 but things change and that's just how life goes sometimes. BUT....on the positive side I feel this is going to be a good year.

From January 1st wonderful things have been happening in my life. Some which I won't discuss due to the realization that I could screw myself over before it happens! :)

I applied and had an interview with MDA(Muscular Dystrophy Association). It went so smoothly, I was confident and completely myself. But...in the end someone was more qualified. That's just how it goes sometimes.

This week I've really been repeating to myself "Good things come to those who wait". My wonderful Sarahbeth told me that Tuesday when I was becoming over anxious about a situation. It's something we all know but sometimes you just need to hear it from someone else.

So....that's what I'm going to do....WAIT. I absolutely HATE waiting, I try to be patient and it just DOES NOT work well for me. But, I want good things...so I wait. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment