Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Drink, Steal, Swear, Lie

My mom sent this to me and I thought it was sweet.

============================

I met this guy while I was in Albuquerque, and he has a motto

he lives by every day. He said, "Listen carefully and live by

these four rules: Drink, Steal, Swear, and Lie."


I was shaking my head No! but he then told me to listen while

he explained his four rules. So here they are:


1. Drink from the everlasting cup every day.


2. Steal a moment to help someone who is in worse shape than

you are.


3. Swear that you will be a better person today than

yesterday.


4. And last, but not least, when you lie down at night

thank God you live in America and have freedom.


I am not as good as I should be, I am not as good as I could

be but THANK GOD I am better than I used to be!

No comments:

Post a Comment