Monday, March 5, 2012
3 weeks ago I did it. I joined Weight Watchers.
I'm going to meetings on Tuesdays at 7AM...yes it's early, but yes, I need the accountability. My mom is doing it with me too! I'm glad she is because if not I think I would just give up!
When I sat in that first meeting I was super overwhelmed. I had seen my mom do Weight Watchers a few times over the years but the idea was just so foreign to me.
Once I caught on, it all became so much easier and now I'm able to easily be like oh that's 3 points without having to look up things on my phone!
So, in the last 3 weeks, this is what I've realized.
1. I don't really want to lose weight just to lose it. I've realized I just need to be a more healthier version of myself...not worrying about what the scale number is.
2. Some people in these meetings have SERIOUS food addictions.
3. My favorite Sandwich a Schlotzsky's (Small Original) is 15 points!..Won't be eating that anytime soon.
4. 12 M&M's = 1... YAY!
5. Now that I'm filling my body with things that are better for me (more fruits and veggies) I'm not hungry randomly in the afternoon anymore.
6. My clothes already feel a little bit loose!
7. You get these "extra" points to eat every day and can even gain activity points but I feel like they're cheating a little bit....I just try to stick to my 26!
So far I've lost just a little over 5 pounds...I weigh in again in the morning, so we'll see where it goes from there!!
Anyone else do Weight Watchers and have any tips?