Monday, March 12, 2012

SCENTSY

About a month ago I started selling Scentsy!

I've loved Scentsy for years and have a warmer in almost every single room in our house, and in my office at work!

So maybe it seems like I jumped on this selling band wagon a little late, but I did not! Carolyn Jaggers contacted me right after Christmas about something HUGE that was coming out and she knew that I would love to be a part of it....and boy did I ever!

If you haven't heard about it yet, let me introduce you to VELATA.

Velata is a Fondue Pot!  It works exactly just like a Scentsy warmer does...light bulb, cute pot, but instead of putting wax in, you're putting CHOCOLATE in to a silicon dish that makes for easy easy clean up!

I haven't received mine yet, but I will soon and everyone else will be able to order one on May 1st.

If you're like me and have lots of little get-togethers and parties I think you'll love this perfect little pot!  I can't wait to start giving them away as Wedding presents! :)

I'd love to have a party for you and give you the opportunity to order Velata as well as many of the other fabulous Scentsy products! I'm taking bookings now, especially for after the May 1st sell date of Velata.  I'd love for you to be able to host a party, and be able to get these new products for half price!

Here's a little sneak peak:
Feel free to check out my website to order or to look at some of the new stuff available.  Another new addition to the Scentsy line is Layers, which is lotions, perfumes, and body wash...it smells so yummy!  There's also a new boy smell...Zeppelin.  Oh my.  It's awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment