Friday, May 20, 2011

Being a Mrs.


I've been married for 3 weeks!! 21 days!!! It's crazy to me how fast the time has gone by! It's still weird to not come home and worry about wedding planning and not constantly carry a to do book around with me writing down every little thing I think of during the day. I'm still getting use to the fact that there is also a boy there when I go to bed and when I wake up.

While things are awesome we still have our little spats about where things need to go and the why can't you put foil back on the bowl arguments. I've come to terms with that fact that clothes will be left in the floor when he gets in the shower, razors will be left next to the sink, and the wrong towel will be used to wipe the dogs dirty feet.

I'm still trying to figure out the best way to be a wife and to love when I want to scream, and cook when the kitchen fills with smoke but I wouldn't change one thing that I have in my life right now. God has blessed me with an amazing husband that I cannot get enough of and I'm so excited for this journey that we are on and so happy that we get to figure it out together.

Wedding pictures coming soon.

Mrs. Kessler.

No comments:

Post a Comment