I saw this article on Real Simple (I ADORE Real Simple) but I just LOVED it and so I thought I would share! I definitely agree with everything she says!
ADVICE I WISH I COULD GIVE MY YOUNGER SELF
1. Stop apologizing so much.
2. Appreciate how you look right now. It’s a lot better than you think.
3. Understand that sometimes boys are just clueless. They are not being intentionally clueless to hurt your feelings.
4. One cupcake/donut/piece of candy is not really that important.
5. If you have to ask yourself whether you should have one more drink, the answer is probably no.
6. If you think everybody is looking at you, you’re wrong.
7. No matter how much you love your parents, they probably love you more.
8. Sometimes doing the right thing is embarrassing and not cool. Get over that.
9. When you are arguing with someone, yelling rarely accomplishes anything.
10. Many of the smartest people are the best listeners.
11. Waterproof mascara is not worth the hassle of taking it off.
12. Just because you hated a book at age 20 does not mean you will hate it at age 40.
13. Arguing with your boyfriend after 10 p.m. is just completely counterproductive.
14. There is no substitute for a cake made from scratch.
15. Be careful when stating your opinion because it might change tomorrow.
What would you add to this list?