Monday, September 13, 2010

Things I Love About Fall.

1. The smells....is anyone with me on this? Just the smell of a pumpkin pie, or gingerbread spice makes me swoon over it's awesomeness. I just want to inhale deep breaths! I have now changed my scentsy from a blackberry smell to a warm coffee smell...next stop, pumpkin!

2. Pumpkins! How can you not love a big huge pumpkin! I was at Sams today and they have them out!! $8 for a big huge pumpkin. I shall be returning shortly to purchase these happy round objects to decorate my front porch!

3. The Leaves. I wish Oklahoma had a legit fall but...sadly, we don't! I will be getting to drive through Arkansas the middle of October! I cannot wait to see the beautiful bright yellow and orange and red leaves!

4. Last but not least....The Weather! Crisp cool mornings and beautiful nights! I love wearing shorts and a long sleeve shirt, or jeans and a t-shirt without sweating or freezing to death!

SO SO glad FALL is upon us! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment