Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Love.


I don't want this to turn in to a sappy blog but I'd like to take a minute to brag about my incredible boyfriend for a second. Since the day of our first date he has never stopped amazing me.

I could make you a list of things he has done and said that literately make me go weak in the knees and make me think "how lucky am I to have you?" He's driven back and forth to the city too many times to count, met 10+ different people every weekend he's here, driven my grandma to her house late at night so she wouldn't have to, and constantly encourages me when I'm not sure I could make it through the day.

I've known since about the 1st week with him that I was in love and this weekend we finally expressed that to one another!! :)

He makes me the happiest girl in the whole entire world and I am so extremely blessed to have him in my life!




No comments:

Post a Comment