Friday, April 30, 2010

God's Timing

I've realized more lately than ever before that God's timing is just so perfect. There have been times in the last few months that I think why are these things happening? Why am I so frustrated in this place that I'm in? Why am I making the changes that I am making in my life? And this past week it's all starting to become so clear to me! I can't talk much about this exciting adventure that my life is suddenly going on but I just know that I am so so pumped to see what God has in store for me over the next few weeks. I know that it's going to be AMAZING!!!!!!!!! If you think about it just say a little prayer for me! THANKS

God proves to be good to the man who passionately waits,
to the woman who diligently seeks.
It's a good thing to quietly hope,
quietly hope for help from God.
It's a good thing when you're young
to stick it out through the hard times.

Lamentations 3:25-27 (The Message)


I have also updated my dating blog!

1 comment:

  1. They are $120 just to recoup costs of shots, worming, etc!

    ReplyDelete