Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Guest Bedroom!

For the last couple months our guest bedroom has been a slow coming together process.  It took me forever to find bedding I just loved and took even longer to get to Ikea to buy a dresser so it wasn't just an empty room with a bed! It's simple, but I think it works well!!

I'm happy to say that I think this room is done....for now at least!  I need to get some cute cord covers and I may add a picture or something over the bed but for now....this is it!  I've really struggled to not go all out and buy fun things for the walls and more cute pillows but I know this will be our nursery one day....and it'll all change and I think I'd much rather wait and spend the money then!
Enjoy!





Millie wanted to be my room model.


No comments:

Post a Comment