Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Things I'm eXCitEd About!

1. I get to marry the man of my dreams in 65 days! 65! I can't believe how fast the last few months have gone by! It seems like just yesterday he put a ring on my finger!
2. Since I'm getting married in 65 days that means SO many out of state friends and family members are coming in to town. I'm SO excited to see each of them!

3. I get to begin having all of my fun showers in 2 weeks!

4. I'm going to redo my guest bedroom! Add bright green walls and some damask pattern! LOVE :)

5. Spring time is coming soon!! That means shorts and flip flops ALL the time!

6. In 66 days I'll be laying on the beach in Mexico!

3 comments:

  1. yay :) All these things are great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that you are getting married so soon!! :)

    And i love your bedspread!!!!

    Where are you going on your honeymoon??

    ReplyDelete