Thursday, May 13, 2010

Things I Love Today!

Today I have put together a blog of things I love today! It includes a website, a picture, and a video! :)

How many of you have heard of Groupon? I mean seriously, it could be one of the best things to come to OKC for awhile. ;) Every morning they send you the days deal. You can get 50%+ off of things in the city. Today you can get tanning or 2 Brazilian waxes for $29 (It's a $115 value) NOT BAD! I've been signed up for probably 2 months of so and I've already bought 4-5 of them! I recommend signing up....you won't love them everyday but some days are great! Go here! They have them in other cities too if you're not from OKC!


How beautiful is this picture? I got it from National Geographic. It's of a country road in Vermont. I just found out I'll be going there in August for a marketing conference! I'm SO excited. I'm sure the trees won't be this beautiful orange but it'll still be gorgeous I'm sure!

This kid is SUPER SUPER talented!! OH MY GOODNESS!! This video alone has over 8million hits! He could be the next Justin Bieber! :)

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for your encouragement! Sometimes the best adventures take the most work. I will think of you when my four new books come in next week and me and my swing become BFFs! And I understand completely about Sampson's sister. Having a puppy changes your life!

    ReplyDelete