Monday, September 19, 2011

Lillie is Coming!

In just 7 more weeks my sweet little niece Lillie will make her grand entrance in to this world!  I am excited beyond words!!  I can't wait to hug and squeeze and spoil this sweet little baby!

I wanted to throw my sister-in-law, Kaylee, a very fun and sweet shower she'd love.

Originally I was thinking I wanted to do polka dots and sweet baby things but Kaylee told me she was going to do the nursery in ladybugs and I knew right then that a shower with ladybugs it would be!

I started searching around for fun ideas and very quickly knew what I was going to do! Ladybugs are EVERYWHERE!  I don't know if I'm just more aware of them right now or if they are really popular but they're so easy to find!

The invitations were SO much fun to make.  They took some time, but lots of love went in to them!   
 Over the last few months I have spent so much money!!!  Brian told me I had to cut back after the shower because I was going to break us.  I just couldn't help it though!  Little girls clothes are SOOOOOO cute!!  I didn't get pictures of everything but here are just a few things!
This cute little air pillow came from Ikea!!!
I had these sweet outfits made by my friend Kathy! She does an AWESOME job!  Check her out on Facebook at Kaitley's Kloset 
I made cute onesies to use for the mantle decorations!  I haven't finished sewing the letters down yet because I ran out of time but Kaylee will get these soon enough!  She even got some cute headbands with ladybugs to match!
Decorating the table was my favorite part!!!  I knew right away that I wanted to use ladybugs, a touch of pink, and a green table tutu!!  We don't have a big table at our house, just a bar height table so I decide to have a split level table and I think it turned out pretty cute!
Brian's cousin Kenzie is a cake making genius!  She came over on Friday night and we made the ladybug cupcakes!  It took FOREVER but I think they turned out SUPER darling!
Maybe I'm some what biased but I think that writing cursive "L's" is the best letter to write! So therefore I think writing Lillie's name is super fun....just look at those fun loops!
This sweet sign is hanging above her bed!
Saturday was such a fun and special day and I'm so happy that I was able to put it all together!!  Love this sweet family that I'm a part of!

Now we just need Lillie to get here!!

No comments:

Post a Comment